The surface capacity of the territories of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands is 8.073 sq km. The territories are a union region of India’s Republic. . The Andaman and Nicobar Islands today, notwithstanding their horrendous status during the colonial era, are among the most popular tourist destinations in India. The territories are renowned for their crystal blue seas, serene beautiful beaches shores. Andaman Island and Nicobar are the most spectacular tourist attractions, with plenty of sports, tasty foods, and a peaceful atmosphere.
The temperature is tropical in the Andaman and Nicobar islands, but the ocean breeze moderates. A large proportion of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are surrounded by closely packed tropical forests which comprise a large range of wildlife. The islands have a unique beauty, and every traveler loves them. Take the best of your experiences with this package of Andaman Island. A beautiful blend of relaxing and adrenaline racing is an excellent option to go and enjoy your ride on Andaman. Pass 5 days in the heart of nature and return with moments that are worth sharing. You can book online and the Andaman honeymoon package.
The trip will be of 5 days and 4 nights covering the destinations like Port Blair, Havelock, and Neil island. The package includes a Double bed AC room at a 4-star hotel, transport facility for site visiting is also included. It includes one additional snorkeling tour at Elephant Beach as well as all passes, ferry/cruise/boat ticket prices, permits fees, and parking fees.
The exemptions are as follows:
- From and to Port Blair, flight fares.
- Vehicle transport isn’t included in the vacation days except after the trip is completed according to the route.
- Every kind of additional expense, tours, or additional meals/drinks ordered in the restaurant, optionally.
- Tips, benefits, washing, telephone, and device charges.
- Any type of beverage or snacks on tour or waiting at the airport.
- Any adjustment in the route/stay due to flight cancelation, ill health, and/or conditions outside control would incur the increased expense.
Activities to perform
Swimming and sailing at Corbyn’s Bay, the beach allows you to discover yourself at your own speed from scuba diving, swimming, and canoeing to taking the fun of lounging. A journey to the Corbyn Cove Strand will give you the opportunity to revitalize your spirit and indulge in luxuriant green cocoon palm trees and refreshing blue water.
Rest at Radhanagar Beach: strolling along a beautiful strip of sand beaches and cobalt blue clear waters nearby is genuinely a unique experience.
Relax or enjoy Elephant Beach activities: Submerged sea life and the lush marine life environment of Elephant Beach draw tourists. Water sports such as surfing, snorkeling, and surfing are prepared to ease the adrenaline junkie. This shore is an amazing place to rest and revitalize your mind after all these things.
Genuinely love the simplicity of Kalapathar Beach: a coast visit takes you on a trip to love the picturesque elegance that’s there at the beach. The dark rocks adorn the turquoise waters nearby and end up making Kalapathar beach a place to catch your souls, probably forever.
Places to visit
The Andaman honeymoon package will include different sites including Elephant beach, Bharatpur beach, Kalapatthar beach, Sagarika Emporium, Radhanagar beach, marine park, and ross island.
Payment and cancellation policy
- 100% Transaction to be made within 10 days within about any reservations.
- Any reservations within 10 days or less shall not be reimbursed for cancelations.
- A penalty for Cancelling 30 days or more prior to arrival would be paid for 15 percent of the package costs.
- The penalty for cancelations between 20 to 29 days prior to actual arrival will be 25 percent of package fees.
- The penalty for cancelations from 10 and 19 days prior to arrival would be 50 percent of the Package Cost.
- In 10 days prior to the arrival, 100 percent of the costs will be paid as the cancelation penalty.